Experienced Government and Regulatory Law Attorneys
Louisville | Lexington | Bowling Green | Corbin | Southern Indiana
The government and regulatory services attorneys of Morgan & Pottinger, P.S.C. possess decades of experience representing businesses and individuals in matters before Kentucky state and local government agencies. Our success is built on providing innovative and cost-effective solutions for clients who do business with government agencies or are subject to government regulatory authority.
Comprehensive Experience with Administrative Law Services
We represent clients through all levels of the administrative process, appearing before various regulatory and licensing boards and seeing matters through appeals to all levels of Kentucky’s courts. Our comprehensive experience includes assisting clients in the following areas:
- Financial institution regulatory matters
- State and local tax planning and litigation
- Insurance regulatory matters
- Public procurement and bid protests
- Public and municipal utility regulatory matters and litigation
- Election law
- Occupational safety and health
- Transportation licensing and contract disputes
- Professional licensing regulatory matters
- Education law
- Alcoholic beverage regulation and licensing
- Executive and legislative ethics
- Wage and hour disputes
- Environmental law
In addition to representing clients with matters involving government agencies, we also have a wealth of experience representing municipalities, counties, other government subdivisions and agencies, and public and private universities.
Background in Public Service
Our attorneys bring unparalleled experience in the public sector to the services we provide to clients. We understand the inner workings of government and how to best achieve results for our clients.