Estate Planning & Probate Attorneys
Louisville | Lexington | Bowling Green | Southern Indiana
The estate planning and probate lawyers at Morgan & Pottinger, P.S.C. assist individuals, including business owners, in minimizing taxes and developing an estate plan designed to meet each individual's goals.
We take the time to listen to your goals and objectives, and then explore and present your estate planning options. Finally, we develop a comprehensive estate plan that is designed to best meet your needs. For additional information about the quality of service we provide, please visit the Our Firm page.
Experienced Estate Planning Lawyers
Our estate planning and probate services include the following:
- Wills - including simple wills, pour-over wills and complex wills incorporating trusts
- Trusts - including revocable trusts, irrevocable trusts, and charitable remainder trusts
- Charitable and other gifts - including lifetime gifts, testamentary gifts, and tax leveraged trusts
- Living wills - sometimes referred to as healthcare directives, or durable powers of attorney with a healthcare directive
- Powers of attorney - including durable powers of attorney and limited powers of attorney
- Guardianship and conservatorship
- Estate administration and probate
For more information about estate planning and probate laws, or for assistance in preparing a customized estate plan, please schedule a confidential consultation with an estate planning lawyer at M&P by calling one of our offices or contacting us online. Protect your estate and pass more of your assets to family members or others; engage in estate planning before it is too late.